• A working knowledge of the Adobe programs (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator for sure, but if you want to learn others, let’s talk about it)
• Studying something in the ballpark of graphic design, visual communication, marketing, or advertising.
• Different platforms and programs, from Squarespace to Adobe Character Animator and Google Web Designer
• Pitching to and working with clients
• Build skills in the Adobe programs you’ll be using in your career
• Collaboration and project management skills
• This internship takes place in my home office in Southwest Atlanta
• The work schedule is negotiable but on-site is a requirement
• You must bring your own laptop
• $150/week stipend (roughly 15 hours)
• Opportunity to create and publish a passion project
“Working with Sarah not only expanded my knowledge of general design, but also allowed me to use design to implement my own interests. This has further ignited my passion for design. Working with her one-on-one really gave me the time and space to ask questions and find new opportunities I didn’t even know existed.“
“Working one-on-one with Sarah was such a positive experience. I took on a variety of projects that challenged my skills and improved them. The work was meaningful, enjoyable, and helped me grow as a designer. I loved this unique internship with Sarah!”
Instead, fill out this questionnaire:
I want to get a better idea of who you are and what you’re about, something I don’t think resumes and formal cover letters tend to convey. Every question is required, but seriously, don’t sweat each one.
I’ll respond to every application that comes through, whether you receive the internship or not – if you take the time to thoughtfully fill this out, I will take the time to reply to you!
You’ll hear back from me either way by April 19th!
Please do not follow up before April 19th – if you haven’t heard from me by then, feel free to reach out: hello (at) sarahclawrence.com