A little bit about you:
• A working knowledge of the Adobe programs (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator for sure, but if you want to learn others, let’s talk about it)
• Studying something in the ballpark of graphic design, visual communication, marketing, or advertising.
You’re interested in learning things like:
• Design trends
• Storytelling and placemaking
Something else? Try me!
What you’ll learn and do:
• Different platforms and programs, from Squarespace to Adobe Character Animator and Google Web Designer
• Pitching to and working with clients
• Build skills in the Adobe programs you’ll be using in your career
• Collaboration and project management skills
• This internship takes place in my home office in Southwest Atlanta
• The work schedule is negotiable, but on-site is a requirement
• You must bring your own laptop
I want to get a better idea of who you are and what you’re about, something I don’t think resumes and formal cover letters tend to convey. Every question is required, but seriously, don’t sweat each one.
I’ll respond to every application that comes through, whether you receive the internship or not – if you take the time to fill this out, I will take the time to reply to you!
Applications are now open until December 7th.
You’ll hear back from me either way by December 14th!
Please do not follow up before December 14th – if you haven’t heard from me by then, feel free to reach out: hello (at) sarahclawrence.com